Administrator (HMP/YOI ISIS)
|Salary:||Up to £19,163.89 per annum (subject to job evaluation)|
|Placed on:||21st April 2017|
|Closes:||5th May 2017|
Have you ever considered working with offenders? Do you want to work in an environment where you can really make a difference?
Novus deliver learning and skills in over 100 sites within Her Majesty`s Prisons, private sector prisons, Approved Premises and the community. Working closely with stakeholders, they aim to provide locally determined, high quality provision which meets the needs and interests of learners.
Are you passionate about helping people grow? If so Novus has an exciting opportunity for highly motivated, enthusiastic Administrator to join the Education team within HMP & YOI Isis The work is challenging yet highly rewarding with real opportunity to change lives.
The purpose of this role is to provide an effective administration service that supports contract monitoring, contract compliance and general office management. Process relevant data relating to finance, personnel or learners.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Collect and input data accurately and within given deadlines
- Provide word-processed documents, reports and data as required
- Communicate appropriately with internal and external stakeholders and college staff
- Ensure the safeguarding of learners
- Maintain the security of all auditable evidence
- Complete office duties as required
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Experience of efficient administration within a busy office environment
- Experience of maintaining accurate electronic and paper-based data recording systems
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- To hold or be willing to gain qualifications at level 1 in literacy, numeracy and ICT within agreed timescales
In return for your dedication you will be rewarded with:
- Generous holidays (increases on service)
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Extensive training and development
- Simply health scheme
- And many more...
Please note the interview will hold on week commencing 22nd May.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile. Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
Share this job
Type / Role: