KTP Associate with PragmatIC

University of Southampton - Sustainable Electronic Technologies

The University of Southampton requires a design engineer for a 30 month Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) to develop process design kits (PDKs) and cell libraries in a leading edge flexible semiconductor technology. You will have further opportunities to explore both analogue and digital design as you complete circuit blocks, tape-out complex systems on integrated circuits, and evaluate your designs using the latest equipment and techniques.

The successful KTP Associate should be a PhD or equivalent professional qualifications in Electronics or Electrical Engineering. Significant experience in VLSI engineering or semiconductor will be desirable. You will be based in Cambridge at PragmatIC who are world leaders in the research and development of flexible integrated circuits. You will join a team of experienced designers and work closely with the Company's R&D teams in process development, IC design, and test and evaluation. This opportunity is an ideal step on the career ladder for further advancement in either academia or industry. 

The KTP Associate's main workplace will be in Cambridge for approximately 80% of the time. The remaining 20% will be based at the University of Southampton's Highfield Campus.

Interviews will be conducted in late May or early June 2018 and will most likely be held in Cambridge.

Application procedure:

You should submit your completed online application form at www.jobs.soton.ac.uk. The application deadline will be midnight on the closing date stated above. If you need any assistance, please call Rosie McPhail (Recruitment Team) on +44 (0) 23 8059 4043. Please quote reference 999018FP on all correspondence.

We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Please note that applications from agencies will not be accepted unless indicated in the job advert.

Share this job
     
  Share by Email   Print this job   More sharing options
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts. If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert, or its categorisation then please send us your feedback
Advert information

Type / Role:

Location(s):

South East England