Applications must include:
- Cover letter
- CV with documentation of education.
- Teaching portfolio (read more about teaching portfolio at Roskilde University here.)
- A complete list of publications.
- Co-author declaration.
- A maximum of 7 relevant scientific works that you want included in the assessment.
- A brief description (2-3 pages of your plans for development of the academic field in regard to both research and education, including a short description of how you view your qualifications in relation.
- A short description stating your most important scientific work relevant to the position and your contribution to such work (2-3 A4 pages)
- Documentation of additional research qualifications, including
- experience in research management or other managerial functions
- track record in fundraising