Our staff enjoy all the typical benefits you would expect from a top UK university.
- The University offers two attractive pension schemes
- 30-34 days annual leave (including 4 customary days at Christmas), plus a further 8 statutory holidays
- Access to training courses and workshops through the Learning and Development Centre
- The Warwick Learning Account enables every member of staff to have free access to undergraduate level provision and represents a significant commitment by the University to encourage and support continued staff development
- Warwick Mentoring Scheme
Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- The University operates a scheme with Computershare Voucher Services where you can opt to receive childcare vouchers in return for sacrificing part of your salary. As vouchers are non-taxable and exempt from National Insurance, you can make significant savings.
- A University nursery is based in the Lakeside area of campus and caters for the children of staff and students.
Access to optional private medical care schemes
- Option of membership to Universities & Colleges Personal Healthcare Scheme
- Dental insurance with Unum Dental Plan
- Discounts on Bupa Cash Plan
- Occupational Health Advice available to all staff
- Counselling service
- You may qualify for financial assistance towards the cost of moving house to work at the University under the Removal/Relocation Package.
- Academic and Research staff are entitled to study leave and accrue one term's leave for every two years worked
- Warwick Sport
- Costco membership
- NUS Card
- Warwick Arts Centre 2 for 1 tickets
- Cycle Scheme
Car share scheme
- Registrar’s Meetings
- Campus Catch Up
- Ideas Café
- Staff Summer Parties
Groups and networks
- There are a number of informal staff social and recreational groups at the University which you can get involved with
We recognise the benefits of a flexible workforce and offer you, where possible, the opportunity to balance your work and personal life via a range of flexible working arrangements. After 26 weeks service you are eligible to request flexible working such as, reduced hours, seasonal hours/term time only working, staggered hours, job sharing, or compressed hours.
Our competitive salaries are offered on a grading structure which provides excellent incremental progression for grades 1A – 8. Grade 9 salaries are reviewed annually.
Merit pay and senior performance and remuneration review
Our two discretionary reward schemes aim to identify, recognise and reward sustained excellence of performance and contribution.