Be paid to do a Masters by Research
at UK top ten university
Lancaster University is a UK Top Ten university and the 2018 University of the Year (Sunday Times Good University Guide). The Centre for Global Eco-Innovation brings together academic expertise and industry R&D to offer funded one year Masters by Research projects to ambitious and competent candidates. Through the Centre, you can launch your career in research and development and make a significant contribution to the global challenges of climate change and sustainable development.
The Centre's pioneering post-graduate programme is designed to give graduates enviable opportunities to kick-start a well-paid career in the UK and overseas, by linking doctoral-level research with an ambitious and growing enterprises.
We are seeking innovative people prepared to work in challenging roles, to embed themselves in a partnership between academia and business, to undertake intensive R&D on a specific research project and add real value to the business, whilst expanding their own knowledge.
- Receive £15,000 tax-free stipend per year
- Receive a contribution to your postgraduate tuition fees paid by your partner business - see individual project advert for further details
- Undertake a substantive collaborative project with a business with a base in the Northwest of England
- Become part of a cohort of graduates working with an award-winning team on business-led R&D
- Be in an enviable position to develop a long-term well-paid career
- Gain a postgraduate qualification from a world-leading university
- Finish in a strong position to enter a competitive job market in the UK and overseas