Transforming and inspiring futures
The University of Stirling is taking forward an ambitious strategic plan and capital investment strategy which will transform the University. To support our aims and ambitions, we are investing in our Policy and Planning team with a series of new opportunities across a portfolio of responsibilities including:
Based within the Directorate of Student, Academic and Corporate Services, you would join a successful team working collaboratively at the heart of the University and that is critical to its future development and performance.
Student, Academic and Corporate Services (SACS) provides effective, proactive and professional services that support the achievement of the University’s strategic ambitions.
- put students' needs at the centre of everything we do; enhance the student journey via focused engagement, support and development opportunities;
- work in active partnership with our students, faculties, senior management team, professional services and external stakeholders to achieve our institutional ambitions;
- lead, support and facilitate the University's performance through effective strategic planning, international partnership development, student number growth, governance and continuous improvement.
SACS supports the applicant-student-graduate journey and is led by the Deputy Secretary. The directorate has a key role in developing and supporting the delivery of the University’s ambitious strategic plan, and achieving student number growth is a critical component. Organisationally SACS is comprised of five divisional groups, each led by a member of the SACS senior team that work together to deliver integrated services across the University:
- Academic Registry
- Careers and Employability Service
- Policy & Planning
- Student Admissions & Access Service
- Student Support Services, incorporating the Student Hub