- Continue to lead the implementation of Abcam’s long-term quality strategy.
- Based upon best practice, recommend and drive continuous improvement policies across all product ranges.
- Manage and monitor the process for end of life products.
- Create and develop dashboards to drive effective decision-making processes.
- Using big data analysis to drive tactical activities.
- Provide regular up-dates of the initiative to relevant stakeholders (Board, ELT and relevant Abcam departments).
- Work with Finance Business Partner team to develop KPI metrics.
- Focus on market feedback, monitor and assist the team to address any issues.
- Work with Operational excellence team to ensure all product quality activities (product and infrastructure) are aligned.
You will have proven experience (2-4 years) of driving improvement projects for a large number of products. You will have firsthand knowledge in product management.
The successful candidate will have strong organisational and project management skills, and have a high level of analytical and numerical skills.
You will be customer focused, with excellent communication skills. Your are able to deal with a flexible working environment, and are flexible to meet the demands of the role.
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focussed on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.