|Placed On:||11th October 2018|
|Closes:||7th November 2018|
Help us to create a world-leading learning experience
We’re looking for a Room Bookings Coordinator to join our Space Management team working at the heart of our School and keeping our services running smoothly. The School’s Space Management Team is a key part of the Campus Services and Development department. The team provides an excellent service in effectively managing all bookable space and ensures the timely allocation of office space across the School adhering to and upholding the School’s space policies. The team are knowledgeable experts and advise the wider School community on all matters relating to these key services.
Support an exceptional educational facility
As a Room Bookings Coordinator, you’ll be part of a dynamic team of service professionals advising and matching requests to bookable space that best fit the requirements of the many teaching and non-teaching school activities... Here, you’ll:
• Coordinate space allocation for taught activity timetables for Degree, Research and Executive Education programmes
• Manage and optimise space bookings for all teaching and event-related needs
• Deliver key information about teaching and events to other service teams and advise Space Management Manager on operational trends
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the globe. To do that, we need to make sure our teachers, students and partners can use our facilities effectively, and conduct School activities in an efficient way, based on their needs. Here, you’ll support our community at its foundations, solving everyday problems and helping us deliver world-leading educational resources.
• Further education or relevant work experience
• A practical understanding of customer services
• Strong administration, numeracy and organisational skills
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience of event organisation (desirable)
• Knowledge of room booking or timetabling systems (such as Facility CMIS) or similar (highly desirable)
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park
Salary: From £25,250
Type / Role: