The Careers Group is now recruiting for Careers Consultants to join their renowned service, working at the School of Economics and Finance at Queen Mary University of London or King’s Business School at King’s College London.
- Do you want a role where you can help other people to fulfil their potential and where you are provided with constant opportunities to develop yourself professionally?
- Do you want to work in a forward-focussed organisation surrounded by enthusiastic, innovative and supportive colleagues?
- Are you capable of developing high-level skills in careers guidance, coaching, teaching and strategic relationship building?
As a Careers Consultant you will help students and graduates to acquire the skills necessary to choose their future path, find employment and to manage their career successfully. You will achieve this through a combination of group teaching, one-to-one guidance and the development of e-learning and other resources. A key part of this role will be for you to build strategic relationships with academic staff, employers and other professionals in order to design and deliver the best possible employability support.
We are seeking candidates with backgrounds related to business, finance, economics or management through relevant academic study and/or work history (including recruitment experience in, or for, these sectors).
The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting the career development of business, finance, management or economics students. However, we welcome application from career changers working in these sectors who can demonstrate the relevant skills outlined in the job description.
We are looking forward to your application.
For more information on the Careers Consultant role see the attached Job Pack. The deadline for applications is at midnight on Sunday 17 February 2019.
Please note that the selection process will have the following stages:
- Telephone interviews – 26 February - 1 March 2019
- Panel interviews and selection exercises – 8-12 March 2019
- Assessment day and panel interviews in Senate House – 19-22 March 2019
- Interview with King’s Business School and QMUL School of Economics and Finance stakeholders - w/c 25 March 2019