The Asia Pacific Center for the Education and Study of Leisure (abbreviated as APCL), jointly established by Zhejiang University, the World Leisure Organization and Hangzhou Municipal Government in 2004, is an institute for leisure education, leisure research, leisure practice and leisure promotion. During the past one and half decades, more than 100 postgraduates of different types have graduated from the APCL, and an international forum on leisure development has been annually organized. APCL’s efforts in development of leisure studies, theoretical exploration and community service have been widely recognized both home and abroad.
I. Recruitment Areas
Leisure studies, an emerging interdisciplinary program, was officially authorized by the State Council of the People’s Republic of China in 2007. The APCL and is the only institute in China that provides doctoral programs in leisure studies. Because of the need for discipline development, high-level talents are urgently needed. Scholars and PhD students (or post-doctors) from prestigious universities in and outside China who specialize in the field of humanistic and social sciences such as Leisure studies, Philosophy, Culture, Anthropology, and Sociology (including Sociopsychology) interesting in researching and teaching in Leisure studies are welcome to join us.
Employment requirements and salary are subject to relevant regulations of employment at Zhejiang University.
II. Types of Recruitment Talents
(1) Stick to strengthening moral education and cultivating people, abide by academic standards. Noble teaching morality, rigorous research style, in good health, capable of taking up full-time job at Zhejiang University.
(2) Work as a professor (or equivalent) in Leisure Studies and life philosophy or relevant disciplines of high-level universities at home and abroad, or have a title of associate professor and above in Leisure Studies of first class international universities.
(3) Have high academic attainments, important achievements in the field of Leisure Studies and Life philosophy or related disciplines recognized by peers at home and abroad, have strong academic influence internationally, and capable of leading youth scholars in pushing forward the development of leisure studies.
2. Hundred Talents Program
(1) Type A: Associate or Assistant professors in world-renowned universities. Applicants should have demonstrated commitment to excellence in teaching and research at a level comparable to the academic achievement of assistant professor or associate professor in world-renowned universities.
(2) Type B: Candidates are excellent scholars who have been awarded doctoral degree or have the experience of post-doctoral study. Candidates have done creative research and are active and have good potential in research.
(1) Have been awarded doctoral degree ideally within five years; have good research ability and publications and have great research potential.
(2) The research interests are relevant to those of the current researchers in the APCL.
III． Working Benefits
(1) Detailed resume (education experience since college, working experience, Publications etc.)
(2) Degree certificates
(3) Three representative papers
(4) 500 words description of your academic achievements and influences
(5) Ideas and goals for future work
|Location:||Hangzhou - China|
£13,399.44 to £66,997.20 converted salary*
|Placed On:||22nd January 2019|
|Closes:||28th April 2019|
Type / Role: