PG Admissions Officer
- Location: Shenzhen - China
- Hours: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Placed on: 3rd June 2019
- Expires: 2nd July 2019
- High-level English speaker with a strong professional background in higher education and/or university administration.
- An excellent mastery of written English.
- Experience of working in a higher education student recruitment and/or administrative role providing support across a range of complex functions.
- Good knowledge of China’s higher education system.
- Strong presentation and IT skills.
- Ability to work with high levels of accuracy and attention to details and cope with competing demands and challenges.
- Willingness to regularly travel internationally, especially to Asian and East European countries, and work occasionally on evenings and during weekends.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Represent the University at external events, particularly graduate education recruitment fairs, visits, events and exhibitions across the world. Provide prospective students, parents and teachers with information. Liaise with external partners on a frequent basis to make arrangements for these events. Prepare the University’s graduate education recruitment brochures, presentations and other materials.
- Receive and handle applications from international applicants. Provide applicants with information of application. Manage the admission process for international graduate students, including internal reviews, committee reviews and the issuing of offer letters. Work closely with IT consultants to develop the English-version online application system.
- Report verbally or in writing on a regular basis to the line manager and other leaders about the recruitment progress and other assigned activities.
- Provide administrative services for financial matters, including purchasing goods/services, raising invoices, and producing reports and budgets.
- Record and maintain the database of applicants, events, etc., and provide summarized feedback to line managers or other leaders for evaluation purposes.
- Translate and/or proofread the English version of regulations, notices, promotion materials and other documents of Graduate School.
- English secretary to the deanery.
- Other responsibilities required and/or assigned by the line manager, leaders, and other offices/departments.
Please send your application to email@example.com.
To apply to join our team, please click the apply link below and provide the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- PhD certificate
- Five published articles (Within the last five years)
- Executive summary of academic achievements & proposed research or work plan (1000 words)
- Letter of recommendation and the names and email addresses of 3 referees (university professors)