Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is seeking applicants for tenure-track or tenured faculty positions in the Department of Physics. Candidates well established in Materials Physics, Condensed Matter physics and Computational physics are also welcome. Applicants are expected to manage his/her own research program in their field and be committed to excellence in teaching at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
We offer internationally competitive salaries, benefits, and start-up resources for scientific equipment, as well as annual resources for graduate students, supporting staff and consumables.
A relevant PhD degree, an excellent track record in research and good communication skill are required. Those interested are invited to apply by submitting the following material electronically to: email@example.com.
(1) Curriculum Vitae (with a complete list of publications)
(2) Statement of research interests and research plans
(3) Statement of teaching philosophy
(4) Five representative publications
(5) Names and contact information of five references
To apply to join our team, please click the apply link below and provide the following documents: