This is an exceptional opportunity to join NPIMR which is today one of the UK’s leading charity – based independent medical research institute working to translate ground breaking pre-clinical medical research rapidly into patient care.
NPIMR has recently restructured and is looking at an exciting growth plan for the future within its newly renovated building.
The successful candidate needs to be a good Project Manager:
- Have knowledge of Home Office Licensing, GLP is desirable
- Experience of contractual management and SLAs
- Have proven ability in resource management and financial budgeting
- Be familiar with Health and Safety requirements, COSHH, risk assessment and animal allergy policies
- Be able to work closely and effectively with stakeholders, clients and staff
- Management of the key deliverables for each contract or course including theatre and animal staffing, animal facility, and theatres
- Creation of budgets and management of the business plans for the contract research facility
- Ensuring that the Institute maintains its Home Office regulated licensed establishment status without breach or compromise
- Liaison with suppliers and clients whenever needed to ensure smooth running of projects, working closely with the Business Development Manager to agree new contracts and report on delivery to clients
- Creation and implementation of efficient and relevant work practices and routines and ensuring that they are trained to and maintained
- The pricing of all new project work and training courses in liaison with the Director/Senior Scientist and the Study Director as well as consulting with the Head of Finance on pricing strategy
- Implementation on GLP requirements across projects and monitor
To apply Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are constantly reviewing applications and may cease accepting further applicants upon finding a suitable candidate, so please apply ASAP.