|Salary:||£22,417 to £25,217 per annum, APM 5|
|Placed On:||12th January 2021|
|Closes:||20th January 2021|
Contract - This is a full time, fixed term position until 31st July 2021
Location - The post holders will work from home initially, then will be based at Singleton Campus or Bay Campus
Please note there are 2 posts available
The Marketing and Recruitment Administrator will support the Faculty of Science and Engineering MRI team, which is responsible for marketing recruitment and International development to help meet the University’s strategic aim of becoming a Top 30 University. They will understand the imperative to provide a professional service in line with the University’s growth plans, identifying opportunities to improve the service and provide best practice for marketing, recruitment and Internationalisation support.
• Demonstrable evidence of taking pride in delivering professional services and solutions
• Ability to work together in an environment of equality, trust and respect to deliver services that strive to exceed the needs and expectations of customers
• Demonstrable evidence of providing a caring approach to all of your customers ensuring a personalised and positive experience
• Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent level or relevant equivalent work experience, to include Grade C in English and Mathematics
• IT qualification in Microsoft Office or equivalent experience
• Evidence of delivering a professional, efficient, customer focused administrative service
• Evidence of writing to inform or persuade a range of stakeholders
• Evidence of delivering a systematic approach to identifying issues, risks and opportunities and of providing innovative solutions in partnership with recruitment colleagues
• Evidence of providing accurate, timely and relevant information, including regular reports and feedback that identify risks, opportunities and priorities.
• Evidence of role modelling a continuous improvement approach, using the insights gained in the role to suggest ways of improving activity.
• Evidence of working with colleagues, managers and staff to shape the development of plans and priorities.
• Seek, act and provide feedback to improve, taking responsibility for own CPD.
• The ability to communicate through the medium of Welsh.
• Experience of using Adobe software packages
• Experience of CMS - copy-editing for the web
Informal enquiries: Fay Hutchinson firstname.lastname@example.org
Type / Role: