I. About the Hospital
The Fourth Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine (ZJU4H) is a comprehensive hospital affiliated to Zhejiang University, and a provincial hospital with a combination of clinical care, education and scientific research. It is the main supporting institute of The Belt and Road International Medical College of Zhejiang University.
The hospital is closely affiliated with Zhejiang University School of Medicine, a world-class university, which makes the hospital at the forefront of medical research in China. It has been accredited by JCI, HIMSS EMRAM 6 and ISO15189, with 3000 beds (1000 beds in use) and 35 clinical departments. The hospital was opened to the public in October 2014, and now has 1,600 employees, including 135 experts with senior professional titles, 2 double-employment academicians, and 46 tutors who can take master or PhD students. As the Fourth Affiliated Clinical Medical College of Zhejiang University School of Medicine, it has 15 teaching and research offices, in addition to the 35 clinical departments and 13 medical technology departments. It now has jurisdiction over two medical community hospitals, Futian and Niansanli campus.
Adhering to the core values of "truth, innovation, humanism and excellence", ZJU4H is aimed to become an excellent affiliated hospital of the world-class university and an international medical center with outstanding specialties. By now, it has established first-class characteristic departments of general surgery, obstetrics & gynecology, orthopedics, urinary surgery, cardio-thoracic surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, cardiovascular medicine, respiratory medicine, and hematology, as well as centers for trauma emergency, digestive disease, tumor, brain disease, heart disease, and respiratory disease. In the past five years, the hospital has experienced an annual growth rate of 40% in medical business, and achieved remarkable results in discipline construction.
As a designated hospital for treating patients with COVID-19, ZJU4H has also made great efforts in supporting people in need, especially in sharing our knowledge and experience with the healthcare workers from 11 countries online who are confronting this new virus for the first time as we did. Our experience has been summarized in FAQs about COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment.
As the Fourth College of Clinical Medicine of Zhejiang University, ZJU4H is also one of the best standardized residency trainers in Zhejiang Province, with 12 teaching sections and 4 residency programs. More than 250 medical students and physicians receive education and training here every year. The hospital is also funded by more than 20 national research grants, and won 10 Zhejiang provincial medical and health awards, with hundreds of research articles published in the SCI-indexed journals.
ZJU4H also supplies medical talents and technology to The Belt and Road International Medical College of Zhejiang University. In order to support the rapid development of the hospital and the construction of The Belt and Road International Medical College of Zhejiang University, we are recruiting research talents at home and abroad. Zhejiang University and The Fourth Affiliated Hospital Zhejiang University School of Medicine will provide excellent career platform, great development opportunities and competitive benefits and salaries for the employees. We strongly believe that we can take the great opportunity to develop well and create a bright future together!
II. Positions and remuneration
1. Position category:
A: Principle Investigator (PI): outstanding scientists with postdoctoral experience or worked (working) as an assistant professor or higher position in a well-known international university; with excellent research experience in medicine or life science; academic papers with international influence published in international academic journals; being able to work independently as a group leader and carry out innovative research.
B: Full-time researcher: a Ph.D. or Postdoc in life science or other medicine-related majors graduated from an internationally renowned university; being able to assist the department director to carry out scientific research.
(1) Salary: annual salary: 500,000 RMB /year or higher, different packages for different individuals.
(2) Staffing: can apply for being employed by Zhejiang University and Hundred Talents Program according to requirements; distinguished researcher or associate researcher of Zhejiang University School of Medicine; or staffing into The Fourth Affiliated Hospital Zhejiang University School of Medicine;
(3) Supporting funds: offering scientific research start-up funds starting from 1 million RMB, this may vary from different individuals;
(4) Research conditions: can be provided with 1-3 research assistants; research space ensured as required;
(5) Postgraduate recruitment: can apply to be a supervisor of master or PhD students of Zhejiang University; those who meet certain requirements can recruit graduate students, the number of which will be ensured;
(6) Housing: those who meet the talent Policy of Yiwu will be given a set of house with an area of more than 110 square meters, the property right of which will be transferred to the individual for free (the transfer tax shall be paied by the individual) after he/she works in Yiwu for 10 years; others will enjoy a set of transition housing for special talents, which will be equipped with basic living facilities, and enjoy a house-buying subsidy of 800,000 RMB;
(7) Others: settling-in allowance; household registration; appropriate job for spouse; children enrollment in school; can apply for national and provincial talent plan depending on individual’s achievements.
3. Materials to be provided:
The recruitment is based on the principles of openness, fairness, competition and merit-based enrollment. For those who meet the requirements, an interview will be arranged and the application materials will be kept confidential.
5. Contact: CHEN Xing
Tel: 0579-89935012/18314910976 (WeChat ID)
Address: N1 Shangcheng Avenue, Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province
|Location:||Yiwu - China|
£55,300 converted salary* annual salary per year
|Contract Type:||Permanent, Fixed-Term/Contract|
|Placed On:||29th June 2021|
|Expires:||28th August 2021|
Type / Role: