Developing and delivering cutting-edge teaching and learning
Use your professional expertise to support every area of student learning across our Business School – engaging learners with the essential skills and knowledge needed to kick-start a career in any industry. With an innovative, real-world approach to professional development, your motivating impact will help transform everyday teaching into exciting, practical, and thought-provoking learning.
We are interested in hearing from practitioners and/or experienced academics who can teach a range of accounting related modules on our MSc Accounting & Finance programmes.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining a crucial understanding of current skills and capability requirements employers
- Developing and delivering high-quality module teaching and learning materials
- Contributing to current corporate modules, sessions, and webinar content
- Developing relevant schemes of work, assessments, and work-based learning
- Designing marking guidance, achievement indicators, and evaluation processes
- Completing data-driven analysis, including reporting on learner and client outcomes
- Bringing professional expertise and current corporate landscape into teaching and learning
- Analysing corporate capabilities to develop tailored corporate training offerings
- Managing cohorts of students through virtual learning environments
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate, and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- A Level 7 (Post-Graduate) qualification or a relevant Professional Qualification e.g., ACCA, ACA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS.
- For those not currently holding either a teaching qualification or a Fellowship of the HEA membership, a commitment to achieving these through BPP's PGCLT or HEA scheme is essential
- Extensive professional experience in relevant corporate roles
- Ability to negotiate with manage diverse stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Collaborative approach to working
- Commerciality and digital literacy skills
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts.
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please