Location: Home and office working (Shepherd’s Bush-London)
Assisting, guiding and enhancing first-class processes
Playing a pivotal role in striving to deliver best-in-class educational programmes, we need you to support the implementation, management and enhancement of all attendance and compliance systems within our business school. Guaranteeing that all regulatory requirements are adhered to, you are the guardian of learner attendance, regularly reviewing our approach, providing key analysis and ensuring data integrity to help guide faculty through this vital process.
What you’ll be doing
- Guaranteeing essential attendance and compliance processes are followed within the school
- Guiding faculty and associates through the attendance-logging process
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure operational readiness
- Maintaining a smooth attendance-logging process on a termly basis
- Monitoring attendance in line with student engagement policies and external regulators
- Answering students’ attendance email queries within the Case Management System
- Advising students on attendance and compliance-related issues
- Assisting in process reviews conducted by the Attendance & Compliance Manager
- Ensuring registers are digitally archived for all programmes within the school
- Providing regular attendance data and analysis
- Establishing data integrity across all appropriate databases
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Proven ability to explain complicated information in a clear, concise way
- Previous experience in an administration role ideal
- Knowledge of University database use is a huge plus
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- People-focused, customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Can work collaboratively or independently
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, and work well under pressure
- Highly flexible and responds positively to change
- Good IT skills
- Intermediate to Advanced use of Microsoft Excel preferred
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts.
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please