Remote working available
As an Emsi Burning Glass Account Director, you will be responsible for managing strategic (SMT level) customer relationships and securing renewable revenue, primarily in the form of renewing subscriptions to our labour market tools, Analyst, and Career Coach.
Acting as the voice of the customer you will seek to understand customer problems and work closely with the Director, Higher Education, and colleagues in product, research, sales, and marketing to develop the right solutions for the HE market.
The role reports to the Director, Higher Education (UK). Benefits include 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), cash benefit for dental and eye care, competitive group pension plan contributions, and company car.
Our UK office is in Basingstoke, though many team members work remotely and travel is a key requirement of the role.
- Progress and deliver subscription renewals against agreed targets; maintain CRM system and engagement schedule; progress contracts, working with the US based finance, and contracts teams.
- Manage customer accounts and identify opportunities for growth; providing advice on the account; progress up-selling opportunities; refer cross-selling opportunities to Sales colleagues.
- Proactively seek periodic face-to-face and remote meetings with customers against an agreed schedule for the purpose of maintaining strategic contact and keeping sight of customer objectives in respect of their subscriptions.
- Understand and articulate market needs by engaging with customers, gaining feedback to identify their key priorities, problems and challenges.
- Act upon customer insight and intelligence; connect customers to better solutions or progress issues with colleagues in product, innovation, sales and marketing as appropriate.
- Respond to customer queries, addressing issues, supporting client users in delivering their LMI projects, and recommending solutions.
- Establish senior/strategic contact in new accounts and effectively transition the customer relationship from Sales to Client Services.
- Deliver product demonstrations, introductory and ongoing training to customers.
- Develop, maintain and innovate training materials and media to provide structured support to clients.
- Take a proactive interest in the application of labour market and skills data and its use within Emsi products in the Higher Education space, drawing upon technical support/our economists where appropriate.
- Provide leadership to clients in terms of creating workflows within Emsi products that efficiently generate the data insights sought by different teams for different purposes across client organisations.
- Seek out good practice in using data and our tools by customers. Progress suitable cases for marketing and sales collateral.
- Contribute to UK HE-specific and general marketing communications (e.g. newsletters, webinars and blogs).
- Work with the Director, Higher Education, on the implementation of a rolling programme of physical and online events and workshops aimed at sharing best practice between clients, creating a client community that enables us to better understand and serve their needs.
- Compile day-to-day customer feedback, linking to colleagues in Innovation and Product and the rest of the team. Escalate any urgent issues to the Director, Higher Education.
- Maintain a high profile within the Higher Education sector through attendance and contribution to relevant external customer/sector events.
- Assist in other roles that will complement EBG’s success
For the Person Requirements and to submit an application, please go to https://jobs.lever.co/economicmodeling/c26bab20-8424-4247-87b3-46bac2315ddc.
Emsi Burning Glass is an equal opportunities employer.
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts.
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please