The role will have a hybrid rota of working between home and the office location (2 days one week and 3 days the next)
Deliver essential everyday support through excellent service
Responsible for everyday student and manager requests, you’ll proactively manage several accounts while maintaining incredibly high professional standards. An integral member of our client-focused set-up, this role is created for individuals who revel in delivering excellent service – with the dedicated skills and passion for supporting across all kinds of exciting and essential projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering essential role in managing client administration and service support to agreed KPIs
- Responding to student and client enquiries – from processing orders to mock exam arrangements
- Proactively supporting clients and students including obtaining information and logging requests
- Maintaining up-to-date client profiles and process records on all BPP systems
- Providing all positive feedback and issues/areas of client concern to relevant stakeholders
- Working actively with Programme Managers – attending client meetings where needed
- Guaranteeing SLAs are met and provide the provision of consistent excellent service
- Developing the services offered to your portfolio of clients to increase income generation
- Maintaining strong client relationships through regular close account management
- Providing regular support/absence back-up to colleagues as needed
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate, and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
BPP offers a range of attractive benefits including:
- 25 days holidays (Rising to 30 days after 5 years)
- Group Personal pension plan
- Life assurance
- Offering a work-life balance with Hybrid office/home working
- Training and Development opportunities
Find out more about our benefits here
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communication skills with positive telephone manner
- Experience of understanding clients’ businesses and needs
- Passionate about achieving client service excellence
- Effective management of client and internal stakeholder relationships
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Produce and maintain accurate, organised documentation and regular reports
- Good IT skills with internal system experience
- Experience working to strict KPIs and service levels
- Knowledge of apprenticeships and BPP product range is a huge plus
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a credit and disclosure check.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts.
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please