About Zhejiang University
Located in the historical and picturesque city of Hangzhou, Zhejiang University is a prestigious institution of higher education with a long history. Qiushi Academy, the predecessor of Zhejiang University, was founded in 1897 and was one of the earliest modern academies of higher learning established in China.
Zhejiang University focuses on assiduous study and research, and science and technological innovation. It has launched a number of international high-end academic platforms and gathered masters, scholars and high-level research teams in various disciplines. In recent years, Zhejiang University maintains a leading position in China in output indicators including publications, patents and etc., and has made abundant important achievements in science, technology, humanities and social sciences. Zhejiang University always takes initiative in catering for national and regional needs, and exerts itself to become an influential high-level source of innovation and a pool of talents.
College of Chemical and Biological Engineering
The College of Chemical and Biological Engineering specialises in research fields and specialisations for the following areas: Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Catalysis, Chemical Process Information Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Industrial Ecology and Environment, Process Safety and Equipment, Chemical Process Machinery. (see college website here)
Intelligent Systems Safety, Optimization and Control Laboratory
The laboratory, affiliating to the College of Chemical and Biological Engineering, allocated on the Yuquan Campus of the Zhejiang University and consisting of a number of Professors, Postdoctoral Researchers, Doctorial and Master Students, focuses on safety, optimization and control research for industrial intelligent systems. The laboratory currently undertakes a number of key projects of the Ministry of Science and Technology and industrial research and development projects. The laboratory warmly welcomes excellent doctors from all over the world to join our research team.
The ideal candidates would be or possess:
(1) The annual salary is generally not less than RMB240, 000 yuan, and the fringe benefits are subject to the relevant post-doctoral regulations of Zhejiang University.
(2) The post-doctoral research lasts from 2 to 3 years determined by the school, supervisor, and postdoctoral fellows themselves according to the research projects. Postdoctoral research fellows who have been in the post for 3 years or above may apply for senior professional and technical positions.
(3) Postdoctoral research fellows can apply for various project funding during their stay.
(4) Postdoctoral research fellows with excellent performance and outstanding academic achievements can be recommended to apply for academic positions in the university when they complete their contracts.
3. Application materials
(2) Academic achievements and rewards list
(3) Supporting materials
4. Application Procedure
Please submit the application materials to Prof. Cao, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “application for postdoctoral research fellows”.
Contact: Prof. Yi Cao
Address: Safety Optimization and Control Laboratory, College of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Zhejiang University, 38 Zheda Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province 310027, P. R. China
|Location:||Hangzhou - China|
£27,794.40 converted salary* annually.
|Placed On:||29th December 2021|
|Expires:||28th February 2022|
Type / Role: