|Salary:||£42,149 to £50,296 per annum, pro rata if part time|
|Hours:||Full Time, Part Time|
|Placed On:||4th January 2022|
|Closes:||3rd February 2022|
Contract: 1 year Fixed term
Expected Interview date: to be confirmed Expected start date: As soon as possible
University of Sussex has a fantastic opportunity for a Solutions Architect to work across our Education and Students projects as part of the ambitious digital roadmap that will help to prepare the University for the next generation of students.
This is an exciting chance to work across the Education and Students area on technology solutions, primarily the major project for the selection and implementation of a new Student Information System (SIS).
You will be working with people across the University to develop designs and models to migrate and integrate key systems associated with our students teaching and learning, in order to improve outcomes for students and improve data and knowledge around the success of students and teaching at Sussex.
You will have:
· A strong background in architecture
· An excellent ability to design and model solution architectures
· A deep understanding of integration and migration from legacy systems to cloud-based architectures
· A solid understanding of data security and protection
· Strong team working and collaboration skills
We can offer:
· An interesting and challenging set of projects to work across
· A chance to make a difference to future students and staff
· A part in an ambitious team building a digital future
The University offers a compelling employer proposition including a positive approach to flexible working and significant investment in staff wellbeing, a generous annual leave allowance and access to campus facilities.
University of Sussex is a top UK university, situated on a green campus in the South Downs hills, near the vibrant coastal city of Brighton and Hove. We are highly ranked in the UK league tables and over 75% of our research activity is categorised as world-leading or internationally excellent.
Please contact Peter Collier, email@example.com for informal enquiries.
Type / Role: