Location: London (Shepherd’s Bush)
Providing administrative support to a network of overseas representatives to ensure the smooth service delivery
With your customer focussed approach, you will provide administrative support to the international recruitment team, primarily focused to the network of overseas representatives, to ensure the smooth running of international student recruitment and marketing activities along with making logistical arrangements for overseas recruitment and marketing trips. The role will primarily focus on supporting and managing agent’s contracts, invoicing, and commission. This role is great for someone who is driven to make a difference in BPP’s goal of delivery of international business expansion.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting International Office in the regional recruitment of International students and delivery of International business (Regions: Africa and EU)
- Providing high quality and pro-active administrative and operational support across a full range of activities within the international team
- Monitoring and maintaining databases and following up and reporting back to agents on the progress of invoices and commission
- Assisting in achieving targets for international student recruitment and business
- Actively adhering to budget and time pressures, bringing matters to the attention of the Admissions Director and Marketing and Recruitment Director
- Ensuring agents, partners and clients have all relevant documentation an adhere to BPP policies and procedures
- Responding to queries requesting such information from appropriate internal experts and amend / update system for future purposes as appropriate
- Supporting the International Team with matters relating to international activities (i.e., inbound, and outbound visit)
- Acting as the key contact on the management of key external relationships with agents and the regions.
- Ensuring compliance with any regulatory requirements
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate, and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Ideally educated up to degree level
- Ability to respond to decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Excellent communication skills, quickly able to foster powerful relationships with and influence key stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Strong IT skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work speedily and accurately to ensure that deadlines are met
- Organisational skills and ability to use own initiative to manage workload
- Drive and desire to move the International business forward and play an instrumental part in its development is highly desired
- Ideally commercially focused, results driven with analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, deliver on time and within budget is preferrable
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts.
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please