|Location:||London, Work from home|
|Salary:||£40,000 to £50,000|
|Placed On:||21st June 2022|
|Closes:||11th July 2022|
The Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) is an independent charity dedicated to breaking the link between family income and educational achievement.
We do this by summarising the best available evidence in plain language for busy, time-poor teachers and senior leaders, generating new evidence of what works, and what doesn’t work, to improve teaching and learning. We support teachers and senior leaders across the country to use this evidence to achieve the maximum possible benefit for children and young people.
We are now looking for three Evaluation Managers to join us on a fixed term basis. One role is until August 2024, the other two are until August 2025.
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE
- 27 days’ holiday a year (plus 8 bank holidays) and 2 Christmas closure days
- Pension scheme matched with 5% employer contributions
- Flexible start and end working times
- Flexible working opportunities
- Life insurance cover
- Interest-free season ticket loan and cycle scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay
- Confidential access to Employee Assistance Programme
This is a terrific opportunity for a high-calibre individual with experience of quantitative evaluation projects in education, health or another related field to join our dedicated organisation.
Your knowledge and skill set that you’ll utilise within our Evaluation Team will be vital in helping us achieve our goal of supporting teachers and senior leaders to raise attainment and close the disadvantage gap in education.
So, if you’re compassionate, proactive and have a real interest in bettering the education sector, we want to hear from you!
As an Evaluation Manager, you will be part of an expert team responsible for commissioning high-quality, cost-effective evaluations of EEF-funded projects, primarily regarding Accelerator Fund evaluations.
Working closely with grantees, you will work to understand the practical issues involved in delivering evaluations and finding solutions to issues that arise.
You will also conduct technical reviews of trial protocols, statistical analysis plans and trial reports as well as managing evaluation contracts and budgets.
To be considered as an Evaluation Manager, you will need:
- Experience in delivering or commissioning quantitative evaluation projects in education, health or another related field
- Experience of working in a busy environment and managing multiple demands
- An understanding of the technical aspects of evaluation methodologies
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficiency in IT
- A degree in an education, economics, policy, statistics, data science, sciences or health-related subject
Applications close: 11th July 2022 (23:59)
Interviews: w/c 25th July 2022 and 1st August
All EEF staff are subject to a check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The level of check which will apply shall be an “Enhanced” level check.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK as we regret that we are unable to sponsor visas.
The EEF is committed to creating a workforce that is diverse, promotes inclusion and supports everyone to progress and achieve, regardless of background characteristics.
So, if you’re ready to enhance the lives of others as well as your career as an Evaluation Manager, please apply via the button shown. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Type / Role: