|Location:||Laoshan District - China|
|Salary:||¥250,000 to ¥600,000 or £29,671 to £71,210.40 (converted salary*) annual salary|
|Placed On:||10th December 2021|
|Expires:||8th February 2022|
Haide College is a cooperative institution between Ocean University of China (OUC) and the University of Adelaide (UoA). Haide College offers three four-year undergraduate programs, Biotechnology, Food Science and Engineering, and Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, with its maximum enrollment capacity of 1200 students. Haide College is located in Laoshan Campus (main campus) of OUC, Qingdao, Shandong province.
OUC is a comprehensive university with particular strengths in oceanography and fisheries science. In 2017, it was included in China’s plan of building “Double First-Rate” universities, having previously also been on the list of “Project 985” universities (a list of China’s top 40 universities) and “Project 211” institutions (of China’s top 100 universities).
UoA is a member of the Group of Eight and has been named one of the five-star universities of Australia. It has ranked in top 1% of universities all over the world in recent years.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
1. Basic Requirements
(1) Conduct full-time lecturing and research job in the subject area.
(2) A successful candidate must be excellent in English as a working language.
(3) A successful candidate must have obtained a PhD degree from an internationally renowned university.
2. Requirements for Positions
(1) For Haide Professor, applicants should:
(2) For Haide Associate Professor, applicants should:
(3) For Haide Assistant Professor, applicants should:
Compensation and Benefits:
Qingdao is an important coastal city and economic centre of Shandong Province, with beautiful scenery and pleasant climate. Qingdao is famous in China for its delicious fresh seafood and Tsingtao beer, a popular beer brand in the world.
How to apply:
Applicants need to submit the following documents:
Applicants will send the above documents (combined into a PDF file) to email@example.com.
To learn more about Haide College, please visit here.
Type / Role: