Senior Marketing Executive
London College of Contemporary Arts - Marketing
|Salary:||Dependant on Experience|
|Placed on:||1st September 2016|
|Closes:||1st November 2016|
About Us: The London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) was founded on the principle vision of providing artists with the skills and technical-knowledge necessary to launch a rewarding and successful career. The programmes are intended to provide not only the space for you to develop and flex your creative muscles but also to bridge the gap between education and employment.
The Role: The Senior Marketing Executive will be a driving factor in delivering LCCA’s strategy in line with overall corporate marketing and branding guidelines, focusing on lead generation, conversion and meeting revenue targets across all LCCA courses for both digital and offline channels.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
Marketing, Planning and Campaign Implementation
- Coordinate advertising response tracking, analysis and reporting
- Copywriting for marketing collateral and e-newsletters
- Landing page creation and optimization for lead generation and conversions
- Negotiate and book online advertising, identifying relevant media channels and opportunities
- Promoting a positive image and profile of LCCA in the market place
- Ensure LCCA website is up to date and managed effectively
- Regular maintenance and updates of website´s content, using CMS platforms (knowledge of HTML code beneficial but not essential)
- Analyse website and mobile journeys to understand customer behaviour.
- Creation of eshots and co-ordinating events in the UK and internationally
- Creation and maintaining ppc campaigns and reporting back on effectiveness, on budget and within lead targets
- Using google analytics to prepare reports and communicate key campaign metrics in conjunction with sales and BD teams.
- Leads on small projects, delegating work to and overseeing junior staff members
- Lead on research and compiling of reports, including market research on key industry matters, summarizing marketing activity and results
- Build and maintain relationships with advertising and media agencies
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Marketing Degree and or Marketing industry experience (Essential)
- Extensive background and understanding of online marketing
- In depth experience in PPC management. (Adwords). Management and maintenance of very large scale PPC campaigns with high CTR while maintaining low CPC
Apply: Please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a member of the team to discuss further.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
LCCA is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Share this job
Type / Role: