International Officer MENA Region
QA Business School - Student Recruitment
|Placed on:||7th September 2016|
|Closes:||7th November 2016|
About The Role
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to be part of our international student recruitment within the MENA region. This is an opportunity to make an important contribution to a fast growing organisation with ambitious plans to become a leading provider of higher education pathways, both within the UK and internationally.
As an International Officer, you will be key in implementing our recruitment strategy to market our university partners and to support their brand positively and effectively. You will be representing, networking and exhibiting overseas on a regular basis (up to 12 weeks of travel a year) in the MENA region. Your main focus will be to recruit Foundation level students for one of our key partners, with an excellent reputation in the region.
QA Higher Education provides a range of pathway programmes, ranging from Level 3 to Level 7 for Northumbria University, University of Roehampton and Ulster University. The purpose built campuses provide state of the art facilities and our team of academic teaching and support staff have a real passion for all aspects of learning and development.
About The Person
- Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully operating in the HE sector.
- Experience of working with and recruiting international students and developing overseas student recruitment channels would be an advantage.
- Track record of success in sales or higher education environment.
- Good First Degree, excellent language skills in English.
- Ability to build a strong understanding of the market place, and experience in international recruitment.
- Goal orientated and motivated by a target based culture
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Capable of building working relationships and networks with people from a range backgrounds and cultures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer focus, committed to ensuring delivery of excellent service standards
- Ability to work unsupervised for extended periods.
In return, we are offering a competitive package.
For further information and/or an informal chat, please contact Michaela at QA on 01753 898 675 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Share this job
Type / Role: