Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Full Professors in Finance
Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF), Shanghai Jiao Tong University
|Salary:||Competitive salary and benefits package|
|Placed on:||9th September 2016|
|Closes:||30th November 2016|
|★ View Employer Profile|
The Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF) of Shanghai Jiao Tong University invites applications for faculty positions at the rank of assistant professor, associate professor, and full professor in the areas of finance (and economics). SAIF offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and outstanding research support.
- Regular positions are available for appointments starting July 1, 2017.
- Applicants must hold a PhD degree or be nearing completion of their PhD degree requirements (for assistant professor positions).
- Other qualifications include a strong research orientation, a strong commitment to high quality teaching, and the ability to supervise postgraduate candidates.
- Applicants for senior positions should have documented excellence in research as evidenced by publications in top academic journals.
Each applicant should prepare a package with the following items:
- A copy of your latest curriculum vitae;
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness (if available);
- Two representative publications/working papers;
- Three confidential reference letters.
The application package should be sent electronically to email@example.com Applicants can also contact us by phone or visit our website for more information.
SAIF Faculty Members will be conducting interviews at the AFA 2017 meeting in Chicago, IL, USA.
Submission Deadline: November 30, 2016
Share this job
Type / Role:
Asia & Middle East