Regional Sales Manager
|Placed on:||26th September 2016|
|Expires:||26th November 2016|
What is your assignment?
To live up to Gallagher Europe’s ambition, it is your task to make Gallagher Europe more visible in your allocated region. By creating new business together with your team of area managers and visiting your personal key accounts, you will generate further growth of the business. The increase in sales activities will eventually lead to strengthening and expanding a committed dealer network within your region.
How do you achieve this?
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for directing, coaching and training your sales team in the UK, Denmark and Sweden. You know how to lead and support a sales team to assure that they work structured and targeted. This way, everyone should be able to optimally communicate the added value of Gallagher’s unique turn-key solutions. By jointly developing a thorough strategic account plan, you are able to signal potential, recognise customer needs, qualify prospects and support the dealer network. You will be working from a home office, however, the main part of your working week will consist of visiting your key accounts and coaching your team on the job to success! This includes field visits together with your area managers. Six times per year there will be an international sales meeting at the HQ in The Netherlands. You will report to the European Field Sales Manager based in The Netherlands.
What will you bring to the table?
- Experience in setting up and managing sales teams
- Ability to expand business by building relationships and developing leads
- Experienced in working in an international sales environment, dealing with different cultures
- Committed, hands-on, pragmatic view, strong communicator
- Prepared to walk the extra mile
- Minimum of Bachelors or Masters University degree, preferably business related or relevant proven experience
- Affinity with the agricultural sector
- Willing to travel
Where will you be doing this?
Founded in 1938 in New Zealand, the Gallagher Group is the market leader in electric fencing. The Gallagher Group sells its products through a distribution network in over 140 countries.
Gallagher Europe is the exclusive distributor of the Gallagher brand in Europe and works closely with the Gallagher Group in the areas of product development and marketing. The European
headquarters is located in Groningen (Netherlands). The company delivers its products to professional dealers and retailers from various distribution centres in Europe. Gallagher offers a complete range of electric fences. Gallagher has an excellent reputation amongst animal farmers and their products are sold by a large dealer network. They stand for innovation, quality, durability and safety. This makes that Gallagher can offer complex and custom-made solutions, together with innovation and continuous improvement of their products.
What will you get in return?
- A great opportunity to combine a management position with developing new business
- An organization with clear ambitions and goals
- Short lines of communication that are pragmatic and flexible
- A highly independent and responsible position, being part of a strong international network
Are you interested?
Do you want to build a team and manage it to success in the UK, Denmark & Sweden? Are you the ideal person to gain visibility for Gallagher Europe? Please apply, GALE161. For more information about this vacancy, please call Roy van Eijk at +44 (0)20 7096 2855. For further details, go to Gallagher Europe’s website!
Share this job
Type / Role: