Art Administrative Assistant
|Placed on:||27th September 2016|
|Closes:||27th November 2016|
We are a small but busy art publishing company based in the heart of Soho, producing a variety of print and online materials. '
We are looking for a bright and hard working individual to support the research team at HENI.
The role entails:
- Maintaining HENI's art market database by entering and updating data.
- Prepare weekly reports to update the team
- Visit galleries and fairs to conduct market research
No prior art market knowledge is required.
The role is located in London and you must already be eligible to work in the UK.
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning.
- Accuracy in entering data.
- Excellent IT skills (databases, Excel, internet research).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
To apply: Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job
Type / Role: