Lecturer in Anthropology
ProCredit Academy GmbH
£3,027.85 converted salary* gross starting per month
|Placed on:||28th September 2016|
|Expires:||28th November 2016|
ProCredit Academy is a subsidiary of ProCredit Holding.
The ProCredit Academy, the international management training centre of the ProCredit group, is seeking a graduate in Anthropology to join our faculty and teach classes at our campus which is located in Fürth (Odenwald), south of Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The language of instruction is English. ProCredit sets itself very high standards in staff development.
The ProCredit Academy provides a comprehensive and unique training and development programme for high potential employees, middle and upper management. This involves courses not just in banking and finance but also the humanities and social sciences.
The position of Anthropology Lecturer would entail instructing courses in the humanities branch of our management development programme in the following subjects:
- Earth History and the Universe around us
- Evolution, Darwinism and the History of Life on Earth
- Human Evolution
- The Brain, the Mind and Consciousness
- Culture –Temes, Memes and Memetics
- Cultural Expressions – Settlement, Agriculture, War and Religion
What is the ProCredit group?
ProCredit is an international development-oriented banking group for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), with a focus on South-Eastern and Eastern Europe. The parent company of all ProCredit banks is ProCredit Holding, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
More information on the ProCredit group can be found at: http://www.procredit-holding.com
- Teaching evolutionary and socio-cultural anthropological topics to groups of engaged professionals
- Play a role in the continuing design and development of the curriculum
- Lead feedback talks and write assessments
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- A degree (Masters preferred) in anthropology
- Relevant and demonstrable teaching/training experience
- Fluent English to a native-speaker level
- Ability to work and thrive within a flat hierarchy with limited supervision
Gross starting salary: approx. EUR 3,500 per month
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter with the names and contact details of two people who have agreed to write a reference in support of your application to:
Denise Griffey (Griffey@procredit-academy.com)
Share this job
Type / Role: