Head of Marketing and Communications
University of Lincoln Students’ Union
|Salary:||£32,004 per year|
|Placed on:||6th October 2016|
|Closes:||25th October 2016|
The University of Lincoln Students’ Union is an independent body which exists to support students in both their academic and non-academic experiences whilst working closely with the University of Lincoln and local community.
This role will provide a strategic and operational oversight of the Union’s Marketing and Communications Department, ensuring that an efficient service is delivered at all times to effectively market the Union and its commercial entities to members and external stakeholders.
As part of the 5 person Senior Management Team, the successful candidate for the role will provide strategic leadership to the organisation to support the continued growth and success of the Students’ Union.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Strategic and operational oversight of the department including developing, implementing and measuring the success of the Marketing and Communications Strategy.
- Marketing, Communications and Public Relations including regularly reviewing and analysing how the Union communicates to members and develop new ways to increase member engagement.
- Operational Strategy including building and delivering branded marketing campaigns mixing traditional and digital media and be the lead staff member for Freshers week.
- Delivery of Commercial Marketing including working with the Commercial Services Department to ensure services, offers and promotions are publicised and communicated effectively to our members.
- Students' Union Management System (SUMS) lead marketing and account handler which includes supporting all SUMS contracts and being the first point of contact as well as ongoing contact for all non-technical support. This also includes producing and delivering a business plan for the ongoing development and expansion of SUMS.
For further information please go to the University of Lincoln Students’ Union Website: http://lincolnsu.com/your-union/vacancies/staff
Please send your completed Application form or any enquiries on the position to email@example.com.
Closes: Tuesday 25th October 2016 at 8am
Interviews: Thursday 3rd November 2016
Share this job
Midlands of England