University College of Estate Management
|Placed on:||11th October 2016|
|Closes:||27th October 2016|
University College of Estate Management (UCEM) is the leading international provider of supported online learning for the Built Environment, with over 90 years’ experience in providing the highest quality learning opportunities for the industry. UCEM offers a range of property-related academic programmes, as well as providing professional development and tailor-made corporate training courses.
We are a proactive and responsive small HR team, supporting all areas of our business; we have over 200 employees and a number of casual staff. Demands for our service continue to grow so extra help is needed; key aspects of this new HR role are to:
- Provide administrative support to HR team members, particularly in the areas of recruitment and contracts of employment
- Support line managers and employees face-to-face, via email and via telephone/Skype
- Undertake admin tasks associated with running cloud-based HR systems
- Assist with prioritising incoming enquiries to the team and provide first line information and advice to employees
HR work is busy and demanding and the following are essential requirements:
- Strong communication skills, particularly written skills
- Strong eye for and attention to detail
- Keen interest in HR as a profession; we want you to get stuck in and learn
- Office and administration experience involving teamworking and providing a service
- Degree level qualification desirable
We have a detailed job specification for this role so please, before applying, take a look: www.ucem.ac.uk/jobs
For an informal discussion about the role please contact the HR Team on: 0118 921 4641 / 4391 or on 0118 467 7051. To apply please send your CV with covering letter, recruitment check form and salary details to email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 27 October 2016 at 5.00 p.m.
Please note any appointment to this post is conditional upon and subject to an enhanced certificate (criminal record check) issued by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), which will also include a check of the DBS Barred Lists.
NOTE TO AGENCIES: We do not use agencies as part of our recruitment process. We politely ask that you respect this decision and do not call our offices on seeing this advertisement; if you do, the same message will be repeated to you. Thank you for your co-operation.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England