Student Services Executive
|Salary:||Dependent upon experience|
|Placed on:||12th October 2016|
|Closes:||7th November 2016|
A Student Services Executive is required to join our Student Experience team in central Bristol on a permanent basis.
What The Student Services Executive Job Involves: Reporting to the Student Life Manager, you`ll play a vital role in delivering an engaging programme of digital content and in-property campaigns for our students.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to student challenges by creating engaging content and campaigns
- Conducting regular research into student life focusing on student wellbeing, lifeskills and employability
- Researching and establishing meaningful wellbeing partnerships to support the delivery of student facing campaigns
- Managing third party suppliers
So, if you`re looking for a career with great development potential, where you can be student focused, results driven, work on your initiative and have fun doing it, you`ve come to the right place.
What We Look For In You: Although you may not have worked in the student accommodation sector before, you`ll need a good working knowledge of the challenges facing the student population today.
It`s also important to us that you have:
- Experience of working with students or supporting student related campaigns and events
- The ability to empathise with a variety the challenges and opportunity facing today`s students
- Experience of project managing content campaigns, including video, photography, copywriting
- Strong communication, engagement and influencing skills
- The ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of working within a large and complex organisation
About Unite Students: Unite Students revolutionised student housing in 1991, opening the first private and large-scale accommodation, created specifically for students. From pioneering to leading a thriving sector in the UK, Unite is now a FTSE250 company. We offer safe, high quality and bills-inclusive homes for around 50,000 students in 140 properties, across 28 university cities, working with 60 Universities.
Our 1,250 employees are committed to listening to our students and growing our business to anticipate and nurture their needs. Investors in People (IiP) recently awarded us `Gold Status` an accolade which recognises that Unite Students offers a great place to work with a clear commitment to developing employees. We are also accredited as a Living Wage employer by The Living Wage Foundation.
Through our charity, The Unite Foundation, we have awarded free student accommodation and generous scholarships to 116 young people.
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. We`re only interested in your talent, your potential and your personality and in offering you an environment where all three can develop and grow - regardless of your background. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South West England