Manager of Academic and Student Services
Navitas UK Holdings Ltd - London Brunel International College
|Salary:||£30,000 to £35,000 per annum|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||13th October 2016|
|Closes:||28th October 2016|
12 Month Fixed Term Contract – Full Time
Navitas is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs and language training.
London IBT Ltd trading as London Brunel International College (LBIC) is currently recruiting for a Manager of Academic and Student Services, based on campus at Brunel University. The successful candidate will be required to manage the key aspects of the student study and support cycle, with particular regard to: records and reporting compliance; teaching and learning services; quality standards; regulatory provision; student performance and intervention strategies; student support and welfare services; orientation and information services; student accommodation; immigration status and student inclusion and engagement.
- Strong verbal and written English language communication skills
- Interpersonal skills which are effective with a variety of cultural and ethnic stakeholder groups
- Computer literacy skills inclusive of demonstrated competence with the Microsoft Office suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook as well as being a proficient database user
- Robust records management and administrative skills
- Academic management and student support experience
- Three years’ experience of the education services industry in the UK and/or offshore
- Postgraduate and undergraduate qualifications or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge, administration and compliance experience relating to Home Office Tier 4 sponsorship duties and requirements
- Knowledge, administration and compliance experience relating to QAA educational oversight requirements
- Budget management ability
- Project management skills including the talent to facilitate engaging student orientation and induction activities
- Established competence and the willingness to participate as a ‘team player’
- A proactive approach to working, including the proven aptitude to organise their own and others’ workload and to cope with a variety of tasks and demands
- A flexible attitude to work including a readiness to work weekends and evenings in support of student and administrative activities
- Ability to travel within the UK
For further information about this role, please view the full advert via the link below:
What we Offer
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is a values driven and an equal opportunity employer. LBIC reserve the right to fill the position by invitation.
Enquiries and applications, including both a covering letter and curriculum vitae should be sent to: Catherine Vines – College Director / Principal – email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 28th October 2016 at 17:00hrs.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Share this job
Type / Role: