Credit Control Administrator
Sparsholt College, Hampshire
|Salary:||£18,840 to £20,595|
|Placed on:||13th October 2016|
|Closes:||26th October 2016|
£18,840 - £20,595
Based in the Finance team at the Sparsholt Campus, the post holder will assist the Credit Controller in recording and collecting all monies due to the College e.g. student tuition fees, accommodation fees.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a good standard of Education (minimum of GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or equivalent).
- Be competent in the use of computerised systems.
- Be self-motivated with a tenacity to achieve results.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Be confident in talking to people on the phone
Closing Date: 26 October 2016
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death Benefit grant of 3x salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 23 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) Pro-rated for part-time staff.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £85 per annum)
- Free gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
- You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
- Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
- Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
- Dog Kennelling facility on Sparsholt campus (subject to availability)
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England