|Salary:||£27,000 Circa, dependent on experience|
|Placed on:||14th October 2016|
|Closes:||1st November 2016|
StoreGene is focused on cutting edge genetic testing as part of chronic disease risk assessment. We perform a range of genetic risk profiling (e.g. for cardiovascular disease) combining traditional risk factors with genetic variants to provide comprehensive risk profiles. We collect genetic information using a non-invasive saliva sample, and combine this genetic risk data with key clinical risk factor information to calculate an individual's overall 10-year disease risk.
The company seeks to hire a dedicated, energetic Project Manager to provide operational management of StoreGene’s services including the coordination of Genetic Cardio Profiles and Familial Hypercholesterolaemia and colorectal reports. There are additional opportunities to help develop further services and support a wide range of specialist clinicians.
- Management of client profiles and reports
- Key point of contact for clients and industry partners
- Development of training and materials
- Operation of StoreGene technologies
- Development of partner database
- Expansion of genetic services
- Enhancement of risk reports and support for development of risk algorithms
- Management of research data
- Research into complimentary technologies and platforms
- Maintenance of StoreGene website
- Refining StoreGene literature (e.g. posters, scientific summaries…)
- A passion for genetics and an understanding of statistics
- Life Science Degree; preferably PhD or MSc (strong BSc with relevant experience will be considered)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Natural attention to detail
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- Rapid development within a small specialist team as part of a rapidly growing company
- Working in a research and innovation environment
- Central London office location with close links to University College London
- Circa £27,000 dependent on experience
Our offices are located in central London close to University College London.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please contact us. An attractive package is available to the right candidate.
Storegene is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
No Agencies / Intermediaries / Phone Calls Please
For more information please visit www.storegene.com
How to apply
Send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com by 1st November 2016
Contact = Narges Amini (Ms)
Share this job