Oxford Brookes University - Directorate of Finance and Legal Services
|Salary:||£19,828 to £21,605 (pro rata for part time role)|
|Hours:||Full Time, Part Time|
|Placed on:||14th October 2016|
|Closes:||25th October 2016|
There are 2 roles available: part time (31 hours), permanent and full time, permanent.
You will be:
- processing both purchase order and non-purchase order invoices
- producing the weekly payments run and processing payments to foreign suppliers on a rota basis
- dealing with payments queries from both suppliers and internal customers by email and telephone
- reconciling supplier statements
- filing confidential documents and invoices.
You should have:
- at least five GCSE's at A-C grade including Maths and English or equivalent
- recent purchase ledger experience
- experience of working with a large financial based system
- excellent attention to detail
- ability to work to deadlines.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England