|Hours:||Full Time, Part Time|
|Placed on:||14th October 2016|
|Closes:||14th November 2016|
In preparedness for delivery of an online course accredited by the British Psychological Society, applications are invited for a Psychology Tutor to act as Programme Leader and lead the development and delivery of our online distance learning provision in Psychology.
Subject Pathway: Psychology
Programme of Study: BSc Psychology
Post Responsible to: Director of Undergraduate Programmes
- Possession of UK - recognised qualifications (academic and /or professional) relevant to the subject area
- Experience of teaching and assessing at the appropriate level within one or more UK universities
- Experience of delivering on a blended learning basis with the use of a VLE e.g. Blackboard, WebCT, Moodle, Google Sites
- A PhD or a commitment to gaining a doctoral qualification
- Experience of programme management
- Proven teaching excellence
- Evidence of contributing to programme developments
- Experience of developing learning materials for an online environment.
- Staff management within an HE environment
Note: The role is based at the Coventry site of Arden University. Where appropriate some home working is permitted.
The role is permanent and may be full-time or fractional.
How to apply
To apply, please send by email a single file in .doc, .docx or pdf format containing the following:
- A covering letter, showing how you meet our criteria
- Your CV
- Name your file using the following format:
- Name_subject_ app.doc (e.g. tireland_Computing_ app.doc)
This file should be sent to Tracey Ireland: firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of the high volume of applications Arden University receives, we regret that we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.
Share this job
Midlands of England