|Placed on:||31st October 2016|
|Closes:||31st December 2016|
We seek outstanding researchers, early in their careers, to join teams that design and run automated trading portfolios at one of the world’s most successful quantitative investment managers.
- The opportunity to forge a rewarding career within the research division of a successful and growing global company
- A stimulating and intellectually challenging environment which emphasises science, mathematics and creative thinking
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including quarterly bonuses, pension, healthcare insurance, travel loan, free meals and flexible holiday leave
The programme is aimed at PhD graduates as well as early career researchers.
- A PhD degree in mathematics/statistics, physics, computer science or engineering from a top-tier university
- An interest in working in a research environment on project work
- Experience of real-world datasets (the bigger the better) and data modelling techniques
- A good foundation in either statistics or computer science
About the Programme
The programme will include placements with different quantitative teams working on research projects. Our researchers currently work on the following:
- Datasets from our extensive historical finance databases, looking for signal information to design successful trading and risk systems
- Modelling problems related to the day to day running of our trading portfolio
- Software development projects to enhance our ability to process data and do research
Placements are available in Oxford and London and are complemented by a schedule of lectures, workshops and social events to support learning and development.
Please note that the application process for the October 2017 programme is now open.
To apply please visit https://www.wintoncapital.com/en/careers/opportunities
Share this job
Type / Role: