Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in School of Economics
Northeast Normal University
|Salary:||Salary will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience.|
|Placed on:||7th November 2016|
|Expires:||7th January 2017|
NENU (Northeast Normal University) is an institution of higher learning under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education in China, carry the National Key University designation and being selected as one of the universities given priority in construction in the “211 Project”. NENU ranks the second in Jilin Province of China, and remains in top 40 among over 2,000 universities and colleges in whole of China. NENU specialize in training teachers, as the top university to train teachers in northeast part of China, while we have 23 schools and faculties covering comprehensive different academic areas. Having successfully recruited about 50 faculty members from abroad in the past few years, NENU still have several faculty positions for international talents available.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Conduct course teaching in International Economics, Financial Economics or Monetary Theory and Policy. Teaching is in English.
- Majored in Economics, Finance or Management.
- Supervise graduate students.
- Cooperative research.
- A successful junior candidate is expected to have a Ph.D. by February 2017 and show evidence of promising research capability.
- A successful senior candidate must have obtained a Ph.D. degree and demonstrate a strong research record.
Provided by NENU:
- Salary: Salary will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience.
- 20,000 to 50,000 RMB research awards for each SSCI(on NENU SSCI journal list)or A&HCI article published(first author and with NENU as the publishing unit)
- Work (Z) visa fee reimbursement of up to 2,100 RMB for successful applicants
- 84 days paid vacation days + 11 days Chinese public holidays each year
- Round-trip international flight reimbursement of up to 10,000 RMB or 80% equivalent bonus
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Up to 10,000 RMB start-up loan
- Airport pick-up service on first arrival
- Free accommodation on campus with free internet access, water, electricity, heating, gas
- Comprehensive Insurance & Protection Scheme for Foreigners Staying in China of Ping An Annuity Insurance Company, Ltd.
- Independent office, office equipment and teaching assistant
Please send along the following very important information:
- A valid phone call and SKYPE/wechat/whatsapp contact(my skype is Zhangry954, wechat and whatsapp being +86 13578869856); You are free to call me at +86 13578869856 during work days from 8 to 11 am & 2 to 5 pm beijing time.
- Info of your nationality, date of birth and place of birth according to the passport.
- Reference List.
We are expecting your arrival before March 2017 (for spring semester of 2017).
For more information please visit http://en.nenu.edu.cn/
To learn more about working & living in China, please visit: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/careers-advice/country-profiles/china
Please note: On this site, overseas organisations offer posts in overseas jurisdictions to which UK and EU equality law does not apply. Consequently, posts may be published which could be construed as incompatible with UK law, but which are entirely lawful within the employers’ jurisdiction, entitling them to publish the adverts accordingly.
Share this job
Type / Role:
Asia & Middle East