Director - Client Success
|Placed on:||8th November 2016|
|Closes:||8th January 2017|
Hobsons is an internationally established company working in the education sector. They have unique experience as a provider of technology, marketing and managed services and solutions to higher education institutions in the UK, Europe, the US and Australia.
As the Director Client Success, the role will see you managing a multi - million pound portfolio of accounts. Your remit will be to manage client relationships at various levels, while increasing client yield; and ultimately see the retention and wherever possible, growth of the relationship.
Please visit www.hobsonssolutions.com for more information on Hobsons Solutions.
- Client Management - delivering value through building relationships, understanding objectives and dealing with issues
- Contract Management - negotiation, price modelling and yield optimisation
- Strategic planning and reporting - identifying and achieving strategic objectives, managing profitability
- Team Management - inspiring excellence and providing guidance
- Communications - optimising internal and external working relationships
- Presentations - communicating value
- Knowledge of the higher education industry, both in the UK and globally
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A client-service mindset, and respect for balancing both people and commercial needs
- Strong analytical skills for data interpretation and high-level written skills
- A good understanding of university compliance obligations within the UK higher education market
- Ability to perform well under pressure, and to go above and beyond client expectations
- Time management and a proactive approach to meeting deadlines
- A high level of initiative, strategic thinking and interpersonal skills
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications.
Share this job
Type / Role: