London College of International Business Studies - Sales and Marketing
||11th November 2016
||10th December 2016
To support the Business Development officer to ensure that the conversion, admissions and sales process to London College of International Business Studies is efficient and effective in order to:
- Attract new students across the School’s portfolio of programmes
- Maximize income from student’s enrolments and raise engagement with agents.
- Convert and maximize the new student enrollments
- A small amount of out-of-hours working may be needed for special events.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To play an active part in making offer decisions on behalf of departments after confirming selection criteria against which applications are to be considered. While departments still retain an oversight of decision making, e.g. considering borderline cases, Admissions Officers can expect to make the vast majority of decisions for the majority of departments, and will include decisions on Home/EU as well as overseas students.
- To hold regular meetings with Academic departments to review applications and ensure availability of information for the recruitment and conversion activities within the Academic departments.
- To aid in the conversion of applications to enrollments.
- To monitor and adjust processes in order to provide turn-around times for offer decisions within acceptable criteria.
- To provide advice and guidance to, sales staff, tutors and programme leaders on entry requirements, fee status, academic standing of other academic institutions and award equivalence, English Language requirements and other regulatory requirements.
- Have the capacity to build and maintain a strong working relationship with third party stakeholders, such as overseas agents.
- Weekly update about the enrolments, agents and enquiries data.
- Updating the School’s Facebook and Twitter accounts to enable in lead generation.
- Aiding in the development and running of conversion campaigns and strategy.
- Providing ideas and input into the development of new e-marketing materials.
- Contact and follow up agent’s agreements.
Other Duties: To fulfil a range of administrative tasks in support of the operations of the Admissions Office.
These will include:
- To take an active part in recruitment and conversion activities in cooperation with the Sales Department.
- To ensure that the Admissions Office maintains a high quality of customer service for applicants and their advisors, and for academic departments.
- To work as part of the Admissions team in offering system, process and policy training to both new and existing members of staff on an on-going basis.
- To provide support and advice for the allocation of internal bursaries/scholarships/studentships in conjunction with departments and external bodies where appropriate.
- To attend external training courses / conferences / seminars as required by the Business Development Officer.
- To contribute to the maintenance, development and communication of sources of information, advice and guidance for all stakeholders.
- To be involved in a number of special projects from time to time, which may involve contributions to the wider University administration, as determined by the Head of Admissions.
- Provide assessment and feedback on the usability and improvements of IT systems for Admissions.
Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Business Development Officer, consistent with the grade of the post.
No phone calls please.