Technical Analyst Researcher
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP
|Placed on:||11th November 2016|
|Expires:||11th January 2017|
We are a specialist litigation law firm and act in complex, high value disputes. Our partnership comprises leading practitioners from various dispute resolution specialisms, including financial and commercial litigation, international arbitration and tax litigation with offices in London and New York.
We are looking to hire a top Technical Analyst Researcher based in our Central London office, to work as a researcher specialising in analysing the future of technology within law firms and making informed recommendations. You will be very familiar with sites such as: Techcrunch, The Verge, Mashable and Wired and be able to provide regular weekly updates on the latest advancements in technology.
The right person will be exceptionally bright, hard-working and should have a very good first degree (First Class equivalent or a high 2.1 from a top University) in a relevant subject.
An ability to present information with clarity and provide concise, insightful analysis in the shape of regular reports to the Managing Partner is critical to this role.
The role requires you to carry out research into a broad range of subjects, for example:
- Technology in law firms; how it has changed the way lawyers work, how it shapes organisations, and how it is affecting organisational culture.
- What is the ’future of work’ and what are the implications for law firms. How is technology changing the way we live and work? How will it change organisational structure in a law firm?
- Leading applications and enterprise solutions to be used by law firms
- Current assessment of document management systems used by law firms
- Suggesting processes for best practice with technology within a law firm
- Understanding social media and its place within the future of law firms
It is essential that you are dynamic, hard-working and flexible in your approach to work.
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and make this role your own.
Remuneration negotiable. Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am-6pm.
Share this job
Type / Role: