Course Leader Education and Training
|Salary:||£27,929 to £35,763 per annum|
|Placed on:||16th November 2016|
|Closes:||12th December 2016|
To lead and teach across the courses to develop the next generation of teachers and trainers. You will be responsible for co-ordinating your course team and ensuring that all learners receive a highly effective teaching, learning and assessment experience across the College’s education and training provision.
You will be passionate about teaching and learning, and have a keen desire to inspire your learners to become outstanding teachers or trainers.
The successful applicant will be empathetic to the needs of adults and understand the time-the pressures they face, whilst being able to rapidly intervene and implement effective strategies to enable all learners to maximise their potential and make positive progress towards timely success.
- Hold a full teaching qualification e.g. Level 5 Teacher Training course
- Current or recent experience of teaching or training
- A clear understanding of education and training courses within the Further Education sector
- An ability to lead the development of teaching, learning and assessment across education and training courses
- Evidence of specialist subject knowledge in key areas relevant to education and training
- Excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to lead a high performing team and work collaboratively across the College
- Strong desire to see all learners succeed
- Skills and experience in problem solving and a flexible and adaptable approach
- Clear understanding of the needs of adult learners and how these may be met
- Willing and able to develop curriculum, teaching and learning materials in subject specialisms as part of continuous development
- Strong IT skills
Share this job
Type / Role:
South West England