|Placed on:||22nd November 2016|
|Expires:||21st January 2017|
Reporting to the Director, Education Administration, the Senior Education Specialist has responsibility for data management, educational documents, policies and procedures, and supporting the accreditation process for the Medical Program.
1. In collaboration with ITS, identifies, designs and maintains a software application for the management of educational/curricular data.
2. Develops data collection methods congruent with the needs of the Medical Program. Is responsible for the integrity, maintenance and security of the data. Provides customized internal data extraction to support review of teaching and curricular activities.
3. Ensures compliance with policies for records retention, and establishes regular review schedules for effective data management. Serves as the central management resource for internal and external requests for educational data and statistics.
4. Responsible for developing and maintaining educational materials and publications for the effective management of the curriculum, examples include the Student Handbook and the Course/Clerkship Directors’ Handbook.
5. Develops and maintains interactive online documents for the divisional web-pages, examples include curriculum charts and academic calendars.
Educational Policies and Procedures
6. In collaboration with the Director, Education Administration, and the academic leadership, drafts and maintains educational policies and procedures pertaining to the Medical Program. Collaborates with appropriate stakeholders onsite and at the WCM campus to ensure best practice and compliance with overall educational governance policies and procedures.
7. Designated as the lead administrator to coordinate and support all activities directly related to the accreditation of the Medical Program at WCM-Q.
8. Responsible for working collaboratively with the academic leadership, faculty and staff to develop the accreditation process. Researches and collects data to support program accreditation, including analyzing, summarizing and presenting results.
9. Provides support for ad hoc projects.
10. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position.
Highly Desirable Requirements
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
Type / Role:
Asia & Middle East