Executive Administration Officer
University of Reading - School of the Built Environment
|Salary:||£23,879 to £28,454 per annum|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||21st November 2016|
|Closes:||12th December 2016|
|★ View Employer Profile|
We are seeking an exceptional individual, for a fixed term position of three years, to provide high quality, efficient and effective executive support to senior colleagues in the School of the Built Environment. The role is focused on administrative and support tasks with a key focus on delivering excellent levels of service and support, in particular to the Head of School of Architecture and School Director of Teaching and Learning.
The successful candidate will be required to be able to manage their own workload and priorities, work without close daily supervision and line manage the School Resources Assistant. We are seeking interest from candidates who can support the enhancement of the services provided, through the development of new processes and the implementation of service improvements. Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment with the ability to work flexibly with other members of the team to provide professional support where it is needed.
You will have:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to provide a high standard of customer service.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and meet set deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve team goals.
- Familiarity with on-line processes and web-based systems and with standard office systems and procedures.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment in an administrative support role.
- Experience of resolving issues and queries independently, providing advice on specialist but established procedures to a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of initiating and implementing process improvements
- Flexibility to work between the London Road campus and the Whiteknights campus.
Informal contact details
Contact role: Executive Administration Manager
Contact name: Mrs Tracey Wigmore
Contact phone: 0118 378 8198
Contact email: email@example.com.
Interviews will be held on 4th January 2017.
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and we welcome applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements which will be considered in line with business needs.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
However, non-EEA candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that this role is not recognised as a graduate level job by the UK Border Agency and the Tier 2 sponsorship route is not available for non-graduate level occupations. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
Share this job
Type / Role: