Health and Social Care Lecturer
|Salary:||£20,471 to £38,762 per annum|
|Placed on:||23rd November 2016|
|Closes:||6th December 2016|
We require an enthusiastic, highly committed and knowledgeable lecturer to make a major contribution to teaching and training, management and support of students and apprentices in Health & Social Care and appropriate related subjects on a range of full-time and part-time courses.
The successful candidate will:
- teach on vocational health programmes and science programmes across levels 1-5
- provide pastoral support to students within our diverse student population (16-18s and adults); both as a subject lecturer and course team leader
- be an excellent class teacher who shares our passion for success
We are looking for a candidate who:
- has relevant teaching experience on a range of Health and Social Care courses such as Edexcel and NCFE courses from Level 1 to Level 5
- is educated to degree level with relevant professional qualifications and possess a teaching qualification
- is self-motivated and committed to our inclusive approach of supporting student success at all levels
- has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- has experience in course management
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 12 noon on Tuesday 6 December 2016.
Harrow College is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants please note: the interviews for this post will take place on Wednesday 14 December 2016 and will include a micro teach session.
Share this job
Type / Role: