Workplace and Wellbeing Analyst (KTP Associate at Mitie Energy)
Sheffield Hallam University - Faculty of Development and Society, Department of Natural and Built Environment
|Salary:||£25,000 to £31,000 per annum|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||23rd November 2016|
|Closes:||2nd January 2017|
|★ View Employer Profile|
Mitie Energy is a specialist energy consultancy, working with clients to help reduce costs and carbon emissions and meet their energy needs. Mitie and Sheffield Hallam University have teamed up to create an exciting new opportunity, exploring the relationship between the built environment and its impact on user comfort, productivity and wellbeing.
You will be employed by Sheffield Hallam, but will be based with Mitie's workplace team at their London office. Working with senior staff at Mitie - with additional mentoring and support from experts at Sheffield Hallam - you will help take the company's 'High Performance Workplace' product to the next level.
The role offers:
- An excellent opportunity to "fast track” your career by leading a high profile and strategically important project to a successful conclusion.
- The likelihood of permanent employment with Mitie on completion of the 36 month programme.
- An opportunity to register for a higher degree (Mphil / PhD) with tuition fees waived.
- A generous personal development budget in addition to formal KTP Management Training.
- Automatic inclusion in a defined benefit pension scheme.
You will have a 2.1 (or higher) degree in social science, human psychology, engineering, or a relevant field. A higher degree would also be an advantage, but is not essential.
Key skills we are looking for include:
- Excellent communication
- Statistical and data analysis skills
- Report writing and presenting
- Ability to work as part of a team
Alongside these, you will need research experience, ideally including designing and executing experiments. Experience of working within a commercial environment would be a definite advantage.
For non-EU applicants, we may be able to offer a certificate of sponsorship for this job if required.
Please quote job number: 024002
Closing date: 02/01/17 at 23.30pm
To find out more about working at Sheffield Hallam University please visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/jobs
To apply, or get more information about this post, please click on the apply button below.
Share this job
Type / Role: