Assistant Management Accountant
Oxford Brookes University - Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
|Salary:||£26,052 to £28,452 pro-rata|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||24th November 2016|
|Closes:||8th December 2016|
This is a part time (18.5 hours per week), fixed term appointment for 12 months within the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
Overall Purpose of post: To support the FMA and Faculty Head of Finance and Planning (HoFP) with all aspects of management accounting and financial reporting and
University financial procedures and SORP.
You should have:
- AAT or equivalent or substantial relevant budget management and financial experience
- Excellent Maths and excellent English (oral and written)
- Substantial and relevant experience of working in a finance office
- Strong customer service skills.
You will be:
- Preparing and presenting monthly financial reports to Department Heads
- Assisting project investigators by providing ad hoc reports, guidance and information
- Initiating and co-ordinating the preparation of project and course costings
- Assisting with in-house training of financial awareness, concepts, University practice and required compliance.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Share this job
Type / Role:
South East England