|Salary:||£33,000 to £36,000|
|Contract Type:||Contract / Temporary|
|Placed on:||28th November 2016|
|Closes:||23rd December 2016|
|★ View Employer Profile|
Help Us Transform the Way the World Does Business
We are looking for a driven and organised Faculty Support Manager to implement proactive HR services as part of our Research & Faculty Office.
Working Across the Faculty, Making a Difference
The Research and Faculty Office is responsible for providing support for faculty across three key areas: Faculty HR, research support and the PhD programme. Joining them as Faculty Support Manager you will work with the Assistant Director of HR to provide a proactive HR service across the faculty. That means you will:
* Manage the School's teaching administration system to support the Faculty HR team and strategic planning.
* Support the Assistant Director, HR, in the managing of Faculty Performance Reviews.
* Proactively, manage and develop your direct report.
Share Our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we have got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this exciting role, you'll make a real impact on our entire faculty and help us achieve our vision.
Who We Are Looking For
* A degree or equivalent, or substantial relevant experience.
* Excellent IT and Excel skills and the ability to analyse complex data.
* Strong communication skills both written and oral.
* Demonstrate experience of line management.
* A sound understanding of academic environments - ideally in a higher education setting.
* Excellent interpersonal skills that range across all levels within the organization.
* Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to respond to changing priorities.
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London